Wednesday 24 May 2017

RESEARCH: FILM EDUCATION: MAKING A MOCK TRAILER























A Trailer is a marketing tool made by the distributor to help a film reach its audience, and create excitement frfom an audience about the film for which the trailer is being shown. I have used the website Film Education in order to research the conventions behind trailers, and the website enabled me to male my own dhort trailer from an exisitng film (A Good Day to Die Hard, 2013)



In the trailer, i used fast paced editing to match the hard cuts with pieces of text that reveal the opening date of the film as well as the title to create suspense, along with a music track that was orchestrated and very fast paced


Watch my Film Trailer HERE

1 comment:

  1. Good exercise in trailer making.Although it is a straightforward task, it teaches the main conventions.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

Thomas Richards 1448 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 Welcome to my blog: I worked with Matthew Bowes 1468. I hope that you enj...